Mortal Kombat trilogy plus

More
5 months 3 weeks ago #740 by Kalani
Any chance of that? The n64 source code is floating around would love fully expanded roster and music the n64 lacked and kind of interested in seeing if a port of it to jag would be possible.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 months 3 weeks ago #743 by Postmortem
Umk3+ is kind of working towards that direction. I dont know if it will go as far as trilogy, but it has rain and brutalities so far. Stay tuned

More
2 months 3 weeks ago #839 by Resident Stevil

Postmortem wrote: Umk3+ is kind of working towards that direction. I dont know if it will go as far as trilogy, but it has rain and brutalities so far. Stay tuned

I was actually coming here to suggest this myself. The fact is there is no actual "perfect" version of Mortal Kombat Trilogy. N64 doesn't have boss characters or classic versions of Kung Lao/Jax/Kano/Raiden, Playstation/Saturn has awful loading times, and the PC version is just plain broken beyond belief. There are plenty of other reasons that I could go on for hours on end about. But from the looks of what you guys have done here, achieving an actual perfect version of MK Trilogy is finally within the realm of possibility.

More
2 months 3 weeks ago #842 by zpaul2fresh8
This would take an enormous amount of effort. It's possible, but without an overwhelming amount of support from the kommunity I don't see me making this happen for a few reasons:

1. I have other games I'd like to do.
2. Trilogy was the worst rendition of MK ever made.
3. It was never a game designed by the creators, more of a hodge-podge by porters. So it feels cheap and plays as so with original characters now having dial-up kombos.

This is just my opinion, to be fully invested in a game project you need to love it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kalani

More
2 months 2 weeks ago #844 by Resident Stevil

zpaul2fresh8 wrote: 2. Trilogy was the worst rendition of MK ever made.
3. It was never a game designed by the creators, more of a hodge-podge by porters. So it feels cheap and plays as so with original characters now having dial-up kombos.

Well, I mean, that's kind of the point...

Created by ZPaul2Fresh8

Go to top