× Absolutely under no circumstances will bugs be considered if you're using MAME with cheats enabled!

BAD CMOS WRITE - GAME FREEZES at ATTRACT

More
6 months 4 days ago #990 by insanegamer
if you let the game run it does say cmos write error and lock. now if you press the credits button before that it will show the start screen and i can play the game but it does seem like some of the graphics for the character selection new character and towers are absent or blank squares. any ideas ? it also saysin shao kahns voice your still trying to win when it says bad cmos write. i have tried this on several roms including the latest. mame 64 and latest rom set any ideas ? would love for this to run on my arcade machine but attract mode kills it everytime, i even went into the test switch settings and set attract mode to original from improved and there was no difference.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 months 1 day ago #995 by Tehdrewsus
Did you download the version of custom MAME that supports the PLUS games? Also, have you downloaded the 4 gfx roms and put them into the .zip file for UMK3P?

UMK3+ Co-Creator

More
5 months 3 weeks ago #1001 by insanegamer
yes using that file name, added in the gfx files in the zip, both files are patched and using the mame64 provided in the download links

More
5 months 3 weeks ago #1011 by Postmortem
Try using a rom from a different website.

More
5 months 2 weeks ago #1014 by insanegamer
you were right, got another file it patched perfectly. been having fun with this version thanks for every bodies hard work !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Postmortem, Tehdrewsus

Moderators: Tehdrewsus

Created by ZPaul2Fresh8

Go to top