Mortal Kombat 2 Bottom Pit Stage

More
7 months 2 weeks ago #924 by Proxidovah
Is everyone able to play on the Bottom Pit stage on MK2 Plus? I get that it needs to be activated in EJB menu, but for whatever reason it just doesn't come up with the stage rotation, only the top version of the stage appears. Sucks not being able to play one of the stages that was added to MK2.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 months 2 weeks ago #926 by Postmortem
This stage is in the game, but it isn't accessible yet. Perhaps in the next release.

More
6 months 2 weeks ago #969 by s3ntidocomun
To fight in this stage ( at least the way I discovered) you need to do this: in test menu (F2) choose the original stage rotation and the pit as "game over" stage, then you must fight in the pit stage, lose that combat, when the "game over " stage shows, just wait the stage scrolls down to the bottom, then, start a new combat and the pit bottom stage will be able ONLY FOR THIS COMBAT, at least this method works for me
The following user(s) said Thank You: Postmortem

More
2 months 1 day ago #1117 by Maggo
I found it through editing a cheat file. Search for "Select Kombat Zone" and add under "No Name."

<item value="0x17">The Pit Bottom</item>
<item value="0x16">The Pit</item>

Other levels I discovered...

<item value="0x0A">Mountain Top</item> (The stage you fight Hornbuckle on)
<item value="0x0B">Developer Credit Screen</item> (Pics of Boon, Tobias, Forden, and I want to say Beran)
<item value="0x0C">Vs. Screen</item> (No pics, and the sprites are above, like in MK3/UMK3 with the Continue Screen)
<item value="0x0D">Battle Plan</item> (Sprites above)
<item value="0x0E">Shang Tsung/Goro Story Screen</item> (Without the background)
<item value="0x0F">Liu Kang/Shang Tsung Story Screen</item> (Same as above.)
<item value="0x10">Story Screen</item> (The 3rd screen where Shang is asking Shao Kahn for a second chance, but there's no picture.)
<item value="0x11">Shao Kahn Story Screen</item> (Shao Kahn without the fiery backdrop.)
<item value="0x12">End Story Screen</item>
<item value="0x13">End Story Screen 2</item>
The following user(s) said Thank You: s3ntidocomun

More
2 months 1 day ago #1118 by s3ntidocomun
I don't know how to use cheats with this game :'(

More
2 months 1 day ago - 2 months 1 day ago #1119 by Postmortem
The pit bottom isnt complete so it wasnt included yet. You'll notice that certain moves have weird gravity issues. For example if you do king lao's teleport he ends up going higher than usual. Same with cage's shadow uppercut
Last edit: 2 months 1 day ago by Postmortem.
The following user(s) said Thank You: zpaul2fresh8, siso82

Created by ZPaul2Fresh8

Go to top