UMK3+ On Normal Mame / Raspberry Pi

More
1 year 4 weeks ago - 1 year 4 weeks ago #875 by SabithaSuki
I've been using Cup Edition for the UMK3 On the go, because the UMK3+ Doesn't properly read the extra GFX romset and rain related crashes, despite being patched. Is there a way to rectify this, or will there be support for other MAME builds besides the one provided here?
Last edit: 1 year 4 weeks ago by SabithaSuki.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 4 weeks ago #877 by Postmortem
Drew is working on making the game playable in mame32++ .119, but no pi builds are currently planned. The game was designed for original hardware so mame isn't really the focus. Perhaps someone who knows what they are doing can mod the versions of mame the pi uses.

More
1 year 3 weeks ago - 1 year 3 weeks ago #888 by SouL BreaKeR
Please make this awesome UMK3+ fully playable for MAME32++ 0.119 we are a lot of people who are desperately waiting for playing it. in my case i have Windows 7 32 bits so i cant use MAME64, and i have not enough money to buy an arcade board :,v
Serioursly we are waiting for UMK3+! This hack is a dream made true so we wanna get it so bad.

Ofc im very grateful with all the MK + Team for making all this awesome work. You guys are something like MK Elder Gods :D
Last edit: 1 year 3 weeks ago by SouL BreaKeR.

More
1 year 2 weeks ago - 1 year 2 weeks ago #899 by welblade
UMK3+ works on FBNeo (as retroarch core), it should be avaliable to raspberry pi
Last edit: 1 year 2 weeks ago by welblade.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Postmortem

More
1 year 1 week ago - 1 year 1 week ago #900 by Tehdrewsus

SouL BreaKeR wrote: Please make this awesome UMK3+ fully playable for MAME32++ 0.119 we are a lot of people who are desperately waiting for playing it. in my case i have Windows 7 32 bits so i cant use MAME64, and i have not enough money to buy an arcade board :,v
Serioursly we are waiting for UMK3+! This hack is a dream made true so we wanna get it so bad.

Ofc im very grateful with all the MK + Team for making all this awesome work. You guys are something like MK Elder Gods :D

There's a 32 bit MAME .119 going up very soon - testing is completed, just waiting on the upload to happen. It's not MAME++ as it's not supporting online play at this moment - because the Kaillera source code is VERY hard to find (the proper one isn't even on Kaillera's unmaintained website)

UMK3+ Co-Creator
Last edit: 1 year 1 week ago by Tehdrewsus.

More
1 year 1 week ago #901 by Tehdrewsus

SabithaSuki wrote: I've been using Cup Edition for the UMK3 On the go, because the UMK3+ Doesn't properly read the extra GFX romset and rain related crashes, despite being patched. Is there a way to rectify this, or will there be support for other MAME builds besides the one provided here?

It's not that UMK3+ doesn't properly read the romset, it's simply built differently. If you tried to put the UC romset in UMK3+, you'd get all sorts of other issues as well.

Regardless, there's a 32 bit emulator build out there now. Check the downloads section!

UMK3+ Co-Creator

Moderators: Tehdrewsus

Created by ZPaul2Fresh8

Go to top