UMK3+ On Normal Mame / Raspberry Pi

More
1 year 6 months ago - 1 year 6 months ago #902 by SouL BreaKeR

Tehdrewsus wrote:

SouL BreaKeR wrote: Please make this awesome UMK3+ fully playable for MAME32++ 0.119 we are a lot of people who are desperately waiting for playing it. in my case i have Windows 7 32 bits so i cant use MAME64, and i have not enough money to buy an arcade board :,v
Serioursly we are waiting for UMK3+! This hack is a dream made true so we wanna get it so bad.

Ofc im very grateful with all the MK + Team for making all this awesome work. You guys are something like MK Elder Gods :D

There's a 32 bit MAME .119 going up very soon - testing is completed, just waiting on the upload to happen. It's not MAME++ as it's not supporting online play at this moment - because the Kaillera source code is VERY hard to find (the proper one isn't even on Kaillera's unmaintained website)

Thank you so much for telling me sir. I have tried but i cant open the game, I have patched everything fine, and i have even tried naming the zip file as "umk3.zip" and then again "umk3p.zip" but it still doesnt work. What im doing wrong?

Look, this is what it shows me when i try to lauch the game:
https://imgur.com/a/GCIQSnw
Last edit: 1 year 6 months ago by SouL BreaKeR.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 6 months ago #904 by Tehdrewsus

SouL BreaKeR wrote:

Tehdrewsus wrote:

SouL BreaKeR wrote: Please make this awesome UMK3+ fully playable for MAME32++ 0.119 we are a lot of people who are desperately waiting for playing it. in my case i have Windows 7 32 bits so i cant use MAME64, and i have not enough money to buy an arcade board :,v
Serioursly we are waiting for UMK3+! This hack is a dream made true so we wanna get it so bad.

Ofc im very grateful with all the MK + Team for making all this awesome work. You guys are something like MK Elder Gods :D

There's a 32 bit MAME .119 going up very soon - testing is completed, just waiting on the upload to happen. It's not MAME++ as it's not supporting online play at this moment - because the Kaillera source code is VERY hard to find (the proper one isn't even on Kaillera's unmaintained website)

Thank you so much for telling me sir. I have tried but i cant open the game, I have patched everything fine, and i have even tried naming the zip file as "umk3.zip" and then again "umk3p.zip" but it still doesnt work. What im doing wrong?

What are the names of the bin files in the .zip file for UMK3P? Are they the old or new naming scheme?

UMK3+ Co-Creator

More
1 year 6 months ago #905 by SouL BreaKeR

Tehdrewsus wrote:

SouL BreaKeR wrote:

Tehdrewsus wrote:

What are the names of the bin files in the .zip file for UMK3P? Are they the old or new naming scheme?

This are the names, sorry for being a noob but i dont know what are the new or old schemes. Here is a SS how they are named:

https://imgur.com/a/hKOmq4k

More
1 year 6 months ago #908 by Tehdrewsus

SouL BreaKeR wrote:

Tehdrewsus wrote:

SouL BreaKeR wrote:

Tehdrewsus wrote:

This are the names, sorry for being a noob but i dont know what are the new or old schemes. Here is a SS how they are named:

those are the old naming scheme, unfortunately. I can't link to ROMs or ROM sites on here, but...
most people think ROMs are "cool". I like to say "wow", when it comes to ROMs, amazing how they work!

UMK3+ Co-Creator

More
1 year 6 months ago #910 by SouL BreaKeR

Tehdrewsus wrote:

SouL BreaKeR wrote:

Tehdrewsus wrote:

SouL BreaKeR wrote:

Tehdrewsus wrote:

those are the old naming scheme, unfortunately. I can't link to ROMs or ROM sites on here, but...
most people think ROMs are "cool". I like to say "wow", when it comes to ROMs, amazing how they work!

Man you are so kind! Thank you so much bro, im already enjoying this awesome game! Specially with Rain :D :D :D . This is the best UMK3 hack i have ever played. Keep on going guys, your work is awesome and beautiful!

More
10 months 2 weeks ago #1158 by ctindell81
I love this message. I recently started saying Wow to ROMs. I used to say "Cool" until I was forced to use a 3rd part tool to say how cool they were. ;)

Anyhow, the whole reason I came here to comment was because I am having an issue using HLSL for scanlines etc. The game flat refuses to load when I have them enabled. I am using the 64 bit version of mame provided on the site. Could someone perhaps be kind enough to upload their ini file with their HLSL settings?

Moderators: Tehdrewsus

Created by ZPaul2Fresh8

Go to top