please help I don't know how to solve this

More
7 months 1 week ago #970 by xtf1
Internet search says I need an updated CHD or something like that but I don't know where I can get one. I don't understand how to solve this and most every answer I find is "lol google it" or "OMG how are people this dumb?!" Sorry, I don't understand. I've downloaded 3 UMK3 roms and they've all had missing files. I also saw a cpp? file on Github but I don't know how to use that either. Sorry if this is an illegal question I just want to play the game
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 months 2 days ago #978 by Hayden13955
www.mortalkombatplus.com/forums/general-...patch-your-umk3-roms

do everything shown from beginning to finish, I had the same problem but this helped me.

More
7 months 2 days ago #979 by pandasamurai
im having the same issue too, I followed the video to a T and I still cannot get it setup. I just hope I can get it working on mame.

More
6 months 3 weeks ago #997 by SouL BreaKeR
Hi man, be sure you get the UMK3 rev 1.2 from the site coolrom.com because that rom is the needed for make it UMK3 Plus. I had problems before because i was trying to patch a rom with the old nomenclature, once i downloaded the rom from that site i patched it and worked without any problem.

More
6 months 3 weeks ago #998 by SouL BreaKeR
There is another detail. You must use the MAME32 119 or MAME64 provided in this site, otherwise you cant run UMK3 Plus property.

Moderators: Tehdrewsus

Created by ZPaul2Fresh8

Go to top