Casual/Easy AI Option?

More
1 week 5 days ago - 1 week 5 days ago #1000 by USSCrazybat
This is probably sacrilege to a lot of people here, but would it be possible to add an option (in the same vein as the upgraded AI) where we basically downgrade the AI and remove all the insta-throwing, superfast nonsense the AI usually does? I've always felt that an arcade mode run is just to practice combos/techniques for competitive, and I'd rather be experimenting with my main than just running down a list of exploits to get a win.
Last edit: 1 week 5 days ago by USSCrazybat. Reason: clarity
The following user(s) said Thank You: SouL BreaKeR

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 week 5 days ago #1005 by SouL BreaKeR
Replied by SouL BreaKeR on topic Casual/Easy AI Option?

USSCrazybat wrote: This is probably sacrilege to a lot of people here, but would it be possible to add an option (in the same vein as the upgraded AI) where we basically downgrade the AI and remove all the insta-throwing, superfast nonsense the AI usually does? I've always felt that an arcade mode run is just to practice combos/techniques for competitive, and I'd rather be experimenting with my main than just running down a list of exploits to get a win.

I agree 100% with you man. The UMK3 AI was always the most irritating frustrating annoying AI i have ever seen in my life... Its not funny when you cant move a f*cking single finger without being punished very hard like you are a piece of trash, its just sick and stupid to play like that. You just cant do anything.

If only the UMK3 Plus have an option to downgrade the freaking super sick hardest AI to make it the same as MK2 AI was, it could be VERY enjoyable to play, and i repeat, it could be VERY ENJOYABLE. Otherwise most of us who are not very experienced and skilled players like the great Parallax or my hero TehDrewsus will never enjoy playing against the cpu, its not fair :´v

So i will beg you for the same that USSCrazybat is asking for. Thanks for reading.

More
1 week 4 days ago #1006 by T.Rieper
Replied by T.Rieper on topic Casual/Easy AI Option?
just practice your skills)) There's no need to change the engine.
Just visual changes. Or you turn UMK3 into a non-UMK3.
If you want a different experience, try the MK Project on MUGEN))

More
1 week 4 days ago #1007 by USSCrazybat
Replied by USSCrazybat on topic Casual/Easy AI Option?
I'm not talking about changing the engine, i'm talking about simply adding the option to calm the AI down. UMK3+ already includes the option to alter the AI, this would be no different. By itself the AI isn't an accurate reflection of what a player can actually do; playing arcade mode doesn't prepare you for multiplayer, it only trains you to trick the computer.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SouL BreaKeR, T.Rieper

Moderators: Tehdrewsus

Created by ZPaul2Fresh8

Go to top