UMK3+ Beta 2 Change Log

More
7 months 2 weeks ago #1071 by Tehdrewsus
Replied by Tehdrewsus on topic UMK3+ Beta 2 Change Log

SouL BreaKeR wrote: The overlay black palette gives a feeling of a lazy fake unfinished work. That's how i see it.

Are you certain "lazy fake unfinished" are the words you want to use here?

UMK3+ Co-Creator

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 months 2 weeks ago #1072 by SouL BreaKeR

Tehdrewsus wrote:

SouL BreaKeR wrote: The overlay black palette gives a feeling of a lazy fake unfinished work. That's how i see it.

Are you certain "lazy fake unfinished" are the words you want to use here?

Well, as i said before, my english is not so good, so i dont know if i expressed it very well. Dont misunderstand me please, i was talking about the 16 bit ports of UMK3, it doesnt make sense if Noob Saibot is a black silhouette without any shape, and then when he is frozen all the ninja shapes and countours just appear magically... Its better to keep being the black silhouette just colored with the ice, dont you think? They was lazy to dont keep it, they only gave a "superficial" or "shallow" black color in UMK3, its like they just covered a colored nija to "simulate" he is black when in reality he is not.

I have even noticed they made a better work in MK2 Sega Mega Drive port with Noob Saibot than the UMK3 port, because they kept his totally black palette even while he is frozen as you can see in the next screenshots

https://imgur.com/a/4vULZUR

More
7 months 2 weeks ago #1073 by Tehdrewsus
Replied by Tehdrewsus on topic UMK3+ Beta 2 Change Log
Oh OK. do you still use your discord? I shot you a quick message.

UMK3+ Co-Creator

Moderators: Tehdrewsus

Created by ZPaul2Fresh8

Go to top