i need to setup kaillera on 2 pcs i can pay a reasonable price

More
2 months 1 week ago #1189 by wallyhenderson
Hi, i need to setup kaillera on 2 pcs to play mortal kombat and killer instinct through mame online... could you do that? i can pay a reasonable price

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 months 1 week ago #1190 by RustyDawg37
Download mame with kaillera, install it to each pc. Execute the mame file. Close mame. Place the roms and CHD in the roms folder. Launch mame. Find your game and launch. If mame says the files are named wrong, it will tell you what the right name for the roms is, just unzip the game file, rename the roms inside, and rezip it. To play online select netplay and you can pick p2p or client server to matchup with each other.

No fee necessary.

More
2 months 1 week ago #1191 by wallyhenderson
hi friend, thanks for taking your time to answer me... i have done that, and more and does not work... i only got it work ms pacman in local network but cant make 2nd player start game.... on mk roms, it works fine in one player but when kailera shows some cmos or rom error, just with kailera not playing alone... you can make it work? i can pay a reasonable price

More
2 months 1 week ago #1192 by RustyDawg37
Might have better luck in the discord server. Are both players using the same rom and emulator? There may be a save file or state that needs sorted, i honestly have never played on it. Just know of it. Which game are you trying to play? Be more specific and descriptive in your replies, it will help whoever might help you get to the issue quicker. And its a struggle to get emulation setup no matter what, come to grips with it now and embrace the struggles.

Moderators: Tehdrewsus

Created by ZPaul2Fresh8

Go to top