Character Select Screen

More
1 year 2 months ago #1104 by T.Rieper
Replied by T.Rieper on topic Character Select Screen
nice

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 2 months ago #1105 by Tehdrewsus
Replied by Tehdrewsus on topic Character Select Screen
The classic select screen will stay how it is. It's the same way with mk2, a button combination for new/hidden/secret characters. Both have new select screens with all characters featured.

And I have yet to see an MKT style rain portrait that looks like it belongs a mile away from the select screen. Always either blurry like original or wayyyyy overtouched.

UMK3+ Co-Creator

More
1 year 2 months ago #1106 by Metalwolf717

...And I have yet to see an MKT style rain portrait that looks like it belongs a mile away from the select screen. Always either blurry like original or wayyyyy overtouched.

what size are the portarit sprites? I think I can do something

More
1 year 2 months ago #1107 by Tehdrewsus
Replied by Tehdrewsus on topic Character Select Screen

...And I have yet to see an MKT style rain portrait that looks like it belongs a mile away from the select screen. Always either blurry like original or wayyyyy overtouched.

what size are the portarit sprites? I think I can do something

48 x 59 I believe.

You're welcome to try, but his selection portrait is likely to remain unchanged from what it is today.

UMK3+ Co-Creator

More
9 months 2 weeks ago #1206 by SilasMurder
Replied by SilasMurder on topic Character Select Screen
I like this idea as well! I agree the MKT portrait is trash. He looks like a meth head who really enjoys Prince albums. I like the idea of the old human smoke change code opposed to selecting a Scorpion clone. As long as we are not stuck fighting on the lost loop is my only flaw to that classic way. It also plays off the SNES and MEGA/Genesis ports. Thankfully no brutalities This select screen with a rain portrait update vote right here! By the way just discovered this today and I am floored! I hope this keeps spinning into MKT arcade! It would be a dream! No brutalities, No aggressor. Just add this missing characters and stages. Balance and fit of course. Classic switching a plus! But, please do not adopt previous versions to do combos. Looks so stupid and tacky.

Moderators: Tehdrewsus

Created by ZPaul2Fresh8

Go to top