Few details

More
1 year 5 months ago #973 by SouL BreaKeR
Few details was created by SouL BreaKeR
Hi guys, im following Drew´s work in youtube streaming videos. I wanna say i cant believe he introduced the awesome Chameleon! You are the best Drew and congratulations! Now i wanted to ask for few details to be added

1- Music for the new MK3 attract mode, i mean while you can see the storyboards with images. And my suggestion is this specific track:

downloads.khinsider.com/game-soundtracks...520Main%2520Menu.mp3

(Its the same track of the Main Title screen, but it could be fit perfect for the storyboards of the attract mode).

2- Taking adventage of the new AWESOME option of palette swap, i wanna ask something for my dear Noob Saibot, i beg you for the possibility of making him the totally black palette like the original consoles version or even the original UMK3 rev 1.2 and please dont misunderstand me, i like the default palette but im very nostalgic about the original one. Also it could be awesome to give him the exactly same palette he has on Nintendo64 MK Trilogy version because that is one of the best palettes he ever had.
PD: Please dont nerf him :v keep his fast speed

3- Please create a specific kombat code/versus code for playing in Hidden Portal and your new stage Suswerd Het II

Thats all, thank you for reading!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 5 months ago - 1 year 5 months ago #975 by T.Rieper
Replied by T.Rieper on topic Few details
Objection! Nub Sabot needs to be slowed down (ninjas should be like all ninjas).

And, yes, by the way, how do I change the palette? I didn't find it in the master change log.
Last edit: 1 year 5 months ago by T.Rieper.

More
1 year 5 months ago #976 by SouL BreaKeR
Replied by SouL BreaKeR on topic Few details
Why you wanna modify the original Noob Saibot? He was always the faster character since MK3 until MK Trilogy, and the seconds fastest character in MK2.

I agree about removing his boss healthbar and the high damage he does with his combos or single hits, but his fast speed should remain. Considering he will receive his special moves. And this way he will be the same version of the home ports (snes/genesis).

Nerfing characters is dope. Only because people cant stand the fact that some characters are very powerful.

Following that logic, Shao Kahn and Motaro should be nerfed as hell too... But ofcourse thats a nonsense.

More
1 year 5 months ago #977 by SouL BreaKeR
I forgot to ask you for giving red blood to Noob Saibot as the original games since MK2 until MK Trilogy. Black blood just dont fit, it looks like Cyber Lin Kuei oil.

More
1 year 4 months ago #1019 by Tehdrewsus
Replied by Tehdrewsus on topic Few details
Noob is in the works. Check out my channel again where I stream on Thursday nights!!

Noob Saibot will be slowed down to Human Smoke speed. He moves a little faster than the other ninjas. Another neat little piece of code I found is that Jade actually has just a slightly faster walking speed than Mileena and Kitana. It's almost negligible, but it's there. So, to sum it up, the 3 hiddens from MK2 end up having faster speeds than their palette swap counterparts in UMK3.

UMK3+ Co-Creator

More
1 year 4 months ago #1020 by SouL BreaKeR

Noob is in the works. Check out my channel again where I stream on Thursday nights!!

Noob Saibot will be slowed down to Human Smoke speed. He moves a little faster than the other ninjas. Another neat little piece of code I found is that Jade actually has just a slightly faster walking speed than Mileena and Kitana. It's almost negligible, but it's there. So, to sum it up, the 3 hiddens from MK2 end up having faster speeds than their palette swap counterparts in UMK3.

And couldn´t it be possible to let Noob Saibot be just a little little faster even than Smoke? I mean just a little more, just for making the character as close as possible to the original one. I know his standard fastest walking speed is not acceptable for making him more balanced with the other character, but just a little bit more than Human Smoke could be great, i beg you :'D

Moderators: Tehdrewsus

Created by ZPaul2Fresh8

Go to top