MK3 Endings?

More
3 weeks 1 hour ago - 3 weeks 59 minutes ago #1238 by VulgarisMagistralis
I was here playing one of these days, and I finalised the game and saw the ending screen, then it occurred to me that the endings for the original MK3 are different! They normally show a different portrait of the character or the image of an event (like Cyrax in the sand) or some fancier graphic like that.

How feasible would it be to get that kind of ending screen in UMK3+? I know they are basically different games, but you guys seem to have managed to get material from Trilogy, so I can only guess what else is possible!

I don't know, when I was a kid I thought the bio and endings were rather cool, because I could see the characters on an enhanced resolution, so to speak. Almost like scenes from a film. It would look neat on UMK3!

Check this for reference: www.mksecrets.net/mk3/eng/mk3-endings.php

-- Update --

Oh yes, MK Trilogy also has fancy-looking endings: www.mksecrets.net/index.php?section=mkt&lang=eng&contentID=3999
Last edit: 3 weeks 59 minutes ago by VulgarisMagistralis.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 weeks 6 days ago #1239 by Tehdrewsus
Replied by Tehdrewsus on topic MK3 Endings?

VulgarisMagistralis wrote: I was here playing one of these days, and I finalised the game and saw the ending screen, then it occurred to me that the endings for the original MK3 are different! They normally show a different portrait of the character or the image of an event (like Cyrax in the sand) or some fancier graphic like that.

How feasible would it be to get that kind of ending screen in UMK3+? I know they are basically different games, but you guys seem to have managed to get material from Trilogy, so I can only guess what else is possible!

I don't know, when I was a kid I thought the bio and endings were rather cool, because I could see the characters on an enhanced resolution, so to speak. Almost like scenes from a film. It would look neat on UMK3!

Check this for reference: www.mksecrets.net/mk3/eng/mk3-endings.php

-- Update --

Oh yes, MK Trilogy also has fancy-looking endings: www.mksecrets.net/index.php?section=mkt&lang=eng&contentID=3999

Worth taking a stab at. the MK3 storyboards got imported into UMK3+, so no reason it's not worth an attempt. Of course, would have to put what's out there on the gfx ROMs, so that's something to take into consideration.

UMK3+ Co-Creator
The following user(s) said Thank You: siso82

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Tehdrewsus

Created by ZPaul2Fresh8

Go to top